Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Jesus Christ Lives Today

  I am currently a full-time missionary for the Lord Jesus Christ. Every single day and night, I spend my time testifying that Jesus lives and that the gospel of Christ can bless peoples lives. So.. How exactly is it that the gospel can bring peace to the world? How is that the teachings of Christ can help us to love our fellow men?


  From the feet of the Christus statue on Temple Square, President Dieter F. Uchtdorf answers those questions with this declaration: “As an Apostle of the Lord, I testify that Jesus Christ lives today.” He explains how the Savior and His Atonement provide answers to our questions. The Savior’s gospel, he says, can “bring great joy and happiness to the world.” Watch the video of President Uchtdorf’s testimony of the Savior and His ability to lift us above worldly things to find peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts Regarding This Blog Post: