Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Christ Centered Christmas

   From now until Christmas I am making it a concious effort to learn more about my Savior Jesus Christ. In the LDS King James Version of the Bible, there is a topical guide at the back of the book. In the topical guide, under the title "Jesus Christ" there are 18 pages with different topics regarding the Savior. I am prayerfully studying each topic by reading all the scriptures that it references. I am devoting at least 30 minutes a day to learning more about Jesus and coming closer to Him.
   Each day, on my blog, I will post my thoughts from my morning studies. I am so thankful for Jesus of Nazareth. I am grateful for this opportunity to come closer to Christ and I invite all to join me in learning more about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts Regarding This Blog Post: