Friday, November 19, 2010

Thanksgiving Daily


 At this Thanksgiving time, I am so thankful for my family. Due to my mission rules, I have very limited contact with my family and have only heard their voice twice in the last 16 months. However, I feel that this time apart has only brought us closer and has made me realize how much I do love and appreciate them. I've met so many people out here in Montana and have seen some "rough" life styles. I am grateful for my parents who raised me in an environment where principles of Jesus Christ were taught and lived on a daily basis. I am grateful for the support my siblings and parents have for me while I'm a full-time servant for my Heavenly Father. I am so overwhelmed with gratitude for their constant support, prayers, thoughts, letters, and emails. Nothing they do goes unnoticed and I couldn't ask for a better family.
  "Count your many blessings, name them one by one. Count your many blessings, see what God has done." We are all so blessed in many different ways. Let us all make a special priority at this time of year to ponder and express to others the things that we are most grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts Regarding This Blog Post: