Saturday, November 6, 2010

   I am a disciple, representative, and missionary for Jesus Christ. I am currently serving for two years in the marvelous state of Montana and have never found so much happiness and meaning to life. I can boldly and proudly say that I am a member of Christ's true church. I know that Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior and that He is the Redeemer of the world. Through his incomprehensible atoning sacrifice, we can all find the peace, comfort, and love that we all yearn for.

2 comments:

  1. Way to be, Elder Sargent. Way to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Testimony Elder Sargent! Thanks for sharing it! you have been a great example to me, and I hope the remaining part of your mission will be full of success! I wish you the best, and keep up the good work. - Liz Maughan

    ReplyDelete

I'd Love To Hear Your Thoughts Regarding This Blog Post: